I also had an amazing healing with the suppositories (after 1 and a half years of trying just about everything).
Melissa, AK USA
"I have very positive feedback from the propolis suppositories and one girl was able to reverse her chronic pre-cancerous cervical dysplasia and is beyond thrilled."
F. Keller, Lic. Acupuncturist (Dipl. NCCA), Chinese Herbal & Nutritional Therapist
Our propolis ovules are currently used at the Malaysian University Medical Center for a "Phase-II clinical trial comparing the difference in vaginal bacterial flora between concurrent chemoradiotherapy versus apitherapy and concurrent chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced cervical cancer."
Known for its many virtues, Propolis Suppositories can put the *proven power of propolis to work for women and men. Problems such as:
• Vaginal leukorrhea
• Infections vaginal gardenella and Monilia
• Vaginal infections due to candida (Candida albicans)
• Trichomoniasis vaginal and cervical
• Herpes Simplex
• Ulcers, infections and post-surgical pain
• Post-Surgical Pain
• Use an ovule every night at bedtime until the improvement and healing is confirmed by your gynecologist.
• 1-2 ovules per week for the prevention, or the maintenance of a low microbial level, fungal, parasitic or viral and to help the local immune system for the prevention of diseases of the genitalia.
We also have men using these suppositories for prostatitis. As propolis is anti-inflammatory, it's able to penetrate the thin skin wall to reduce inflammation. This point of entry is also effective in getting propolis into the body, avoiding the digestive tract, so it can work more directly on a cellular level.
Made with propolis, cacao butter and beeswax.
10 ovules per box.
* In a gynecological study conducted with the use of Propolis for treating 93 patients, aged 15-33yrs old, all were cured, as reported by Rosa Morfi Samer & Mercedes Soto, July 1998.
A study published in Journal of Pharmaceutical Studies validated the use of Propolis for effectively treating Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (Vaginal Thrush) and all yeast tested.